Server failover

Francis Earl francis.earl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:54:15 MST 2008

You should have been at the recent west side PLUG meeting, this was all
basically discussed then!

Anyway, look around on linuxha.org for information regarding what you're
trying to do. Also, I believe 'dwchandler' is the person that gave the
presentation, so you might want to get on the PLUG IRC channel
(irc.freenode.net #plugaz) and talk to him about it.

Good luck!