Semi-OT: Referral for Linux-friendly accountant

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jan 28 08:19:21 MST 2008

Am 28. Jan, 2008 schwätzte R P Herrold so:

> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, der.hans wrote:
>
>> Am 28. Jan, 2008 schwätzte R P Herrold so:
>
>> I do almost everything via my credit union's web interface. I'd rather
>> have support for GNUCash to kick off the transaction electronically.
>>
>> To each his/her own :).
>
> ouch -- web UI's are usually not 'touch-type' friendly

I don't do that many checks, so it's not too bad :). If GNUCash were able
to handle the transactions it wouldn't matter as the data entry ( and
scheduling of automatic payments ) would happen via GNUCash.

>>> Actually I was in N Scottsdale when I wrote that, but yes,
>>
>> Were your ears ringing? I mentioned several times this
>> weekend having someone sit in and correct my whole
>> presentation as I was giving it :).
>
> ;)  yeah -- the band at the Pinnacle Peak Patio was crankin'
> out both Western AND Country music Sat night.

Glad they were giving you some variety.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Motorr??er t??en nicht. Motorr??er werden get??et.