not ipcop?

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Sat Jan 19 07:55:53 MST 2008

I should also add that at least with OpenBSD there is no GUI installer,
you are expected to enter the partitioning/slices for your disk(s),
etc., and once you're installed you do NOT have a big complete desktop
system with widgets and apps. Those things are pretty darned easy to
add, but they're not there to start.

I *like* that, because I have a lean but functional system to start with
and can configure or add whatever I need. Some people (most?) are
astounded and dismayed that it's not up and running in KDE or Gnome with
a bunch of apps already installed.

If you're still considering it, you'll want to keep this handy:
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/ and before installing read through
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html so you know what you're getting
into.