I haven't figured out how scary this is...

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 21:17:58 MST 2008

  There is a great resource put out by Columbia University called 'Who
Owns What' which is an index of all major media publications and what
corps own them:

  http://www.cjr.org/resources/

  in the same vien is one of my favorites: http://www.theyrule.net

  unfortunately the site does not allow you to link into the maps.  Go
to 'Load Map', and click 'Popular' and pick any one with Microsoft in
the title.  I'm sure many here would find these diagrams interesting.

  -jmz