Daily Bandwidth cycles

eric© ericlists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:25:27 MST 2008

Heh...I've been using the Tmobile GPRS network for the past couple of
weeks now (the roommate decided the cable bill wasn't all that
important apparently), and I'm elated when I can hit 100kbit/s
down...usually hovering somewhere around 30-40kbit/s down.  I'm also
limited to just web, email, and AIM.  IRC ports are blocked (yes, I
know I could set up a proxy, but without 'net in the house....), so
I'm going through some withdrawals there :(

eric