Daily Bandwidth cycles

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Wed Jan 16 07:53:34 MST 2008

Up here in Payson, I'm about ready to go back to dialup! DSL speeds here are
pathetic. I have a 7mb account, and at its fastest ever seen we almost hit
1mb down. Where I live we only have a wireless access point from a restaurant
across the street because we cannot get telephone service. While the
connection to the wifi is fine, the DSL it is connected to only works
occassionaly. It's pretty bad.

Small towns are fun! Dialup was slow, but it was reliable, and you knew what
you could expect. Now these high speeds have spoiled us, so the second it
gets a little bit slower, we tend to freak out.

nathan