Laptop

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Wed Jan 16 12:34:03 MST 2008

My dad got a new laptop (toshiba satelite) because his hd (?) died. BIOS loads
and then it says:
 	'Load Error!
	'Press a key to reboot.'
The HD ia an HTS424040m9at00-(pm). Anyone have anything that will work? Does
this sound like a symptom of a failed hard drive? Along those same lines it
looks as if I now have a firewall as the laptop is now mine. Which distro is
designed for being a firewall? What do you recommend? Should I get a wireless
card for the tower or a wireless router? If I get the router will I need the
old comnputer to use as a firewall or not..... hmmmmm.... do I even need a
firewall?

All advice is appreciated!