Daily Bandwidth cycles

Austin Godber godber at uberhip.com
Tue Jan 15 21:52:46 MST 2008

I have recently noticed more severe nightly slowdowns on my Cox
connection.  I live in a largely ASU dominated area so I attribute this
to the recent return of students.

The daily cycle is very apparent.  I played with a few bandwidth testers
today and my BW ranged from 912Kbps to 11449 Kbps.  So my daytime
average is roughly the service I am paying for while nighttime is so
slow that Netflix WatchNow has stopped working well for me.

http://www.dslreports.com/testhistory/756037/e5d52

Just thought some people would be interested, I know there have been
related discussions.

Austin