OT: want new job

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Sun Jan 13 12:26:03 MST 2008

My current job offers me nothing but a paycheck and health insurance.  No
job satisfaction, no career growth, and no learning marketable skills.  So:
anyone need a very competent Linux guru who can also do C/C++, Perl, shell,
and in a month or 2, Ruby?  Please reply off-list unless there's something
that the other list participants would like.  Thanks,

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows
"I backed up my brain to tape, but tar says the tape contains no data...."