Sccts guy contradicts RIAA document

Craig White craig at tobyhouse.com
Mon Jan 7 10:01:33 MST 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 05:48 -0700, Chris Gehlker wrote:
> On Jan 6, 2008, at 10:27 PM, Craig White wrote:
>
> > It no longer matters what was in the Washington Post story.
>
> What is absurd is your contention that happened  on January 3 can
> somehow render a  falsehood printed on December 30th true.
----
we can then agree to disagree
----

> > or to use Rudy who articulates these things with a clarity that eludes
> > me...
>
> You have mentioned Rudy several times. I  get that you are a Giuliani
> fan but the relevance of that eludes me.
----
sorry...obscure humor.

Perhaps you haven't read things like Rudy has the first known case of
9/11 Tourette's Syndrome.

Why just last Friday, when asked if he was worried about placing 5th
place in Iowa caucus, he replied that his finish in Iowa never worried
him but on 9/11, he really found something to worry about.

obscure humor...sorry, definitely not a fan of Rudy

Craig