Sccts guy contradicts RIAA document

Chris Gehlker canyonrat at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 05:48:58 MST 2008

On Jan 6, 2008, at 10:27 PM, Craig White wrote:

> It no longer matters what was in the Washington Post story.

What is absurd is your contention that happened  on January 3 can
somehow render a  falsehood printed on December 30th true.

> or to use Rudy who articulates these things with a clarity that eludes
> me...

You have mentioned Rudy several times. I  get that you are a Giuliani
fan but the relevance of that eludes me.
--
No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road, turn back.
  -Turkish proverb