Confrontation and bickering (Was: Re: chix finder)

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:08:11 MST 2008

My feelings "being indestructible" is of course a complete fallacy. I only
speak within the confines of any debate I may have with friends and
acquaintances that aren't a part of my "family"...whose members can rend my
soul quite readily.

:'(

Damn feelings getting in the way of logic!

--
"A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes about
finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes through life."