Confrontation and bickering (Was: Re: chix finder)

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:11:12 MST 2008

I agree, you should be able to take some criticism. Also, there is a time
and place for that as well. I don't think a public malling list is best
place to do that sort of thing. Many people react differently when they are
called out in public vs in private.
I guess what I am trying to say is, if you want to argue with or criticise
some one, send them an email directly instead of to the list.