chix finder

Chris Gehlker canyonrat at mac.com
Tue Feb 26 08:30:37 MST 2008

On Feb 26, 2008, at 7:32 AM, Geek Girl wrote:

> Did I make a wrong choice is joining this group?
> You know I was interested in getting involved in the community and
> promoting
> it through my corporation, but if this is the attitude shared I
> think it
> would be best to seek out the l33t in other ways...not those that
> harp on
> legalities as oposed to the method...
> That is how we truely learn, not through constraints.

I see by your headers that you are using Outlook Express. That has a
fairly sophisticated bozo filter. Using that feature can be a big
help on this and other lists. Except for some very narrowly focused
lists, they all have some chaff mixed among the wheat.

This remark is not directed solely at you, BTW. I see a lot of people
complaining about threads, and sometimes about individuals, that are
distracting to them. I wonder if they simply don't know how to filter
out what doesn't interest them.

--
A young idea is a beautiful and a fragile thing. Attack people, not
ideas.