chix finder

Geek Girl geekgirl28 at cox.net
Tue Feb 26 07:32:48 MST 2008

Did I make a wrong choice is joining this group?
You know I was interested in getting involved in the community and promoting
it through my corporation, but if this is the attitude shared I think it
would be best to seek out the l33t in other ways...not those that harp on
legalities as oposed to the method...
That is how we truely learn, not through constraints.