Wikipedia objections (Was: Re: zImage compressed with what?)

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:39:38 MST 2008

Sorry, but I must beg to differ.  I will not paint anything with such
a broad brush.  I will continue to use it and to form my own
judgements.  Of course I will err on the side of no trust when it
comes to economic, socio-political, and other soft subjects.  Of
course I also do not trust the newspaper, television, books
(especially history), or my mother when it comes to those things.
However, I find it very useful and fairly trustworthy when it comes to
technical stuff and certainly FAR more up to date than most other
sources.

I may continue to monitor this thread, but we seem to be getting
repetitive so I think I will bow out for now.