TurboTax in Wine

fouldragon at aol.com fouldragon at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 20:55:32 MST 2008

I thought about using TurboTax's online offering, but after the fiasco
that is the Quickbooks online payroll product*, I wouldn't give Intuit
one cent of my money.

* Windows only, IE only, please turn off your popup blocker, please
install this active-x for no good reason, please turn the calendar back
to 1997 when you enter the site.  Their advice for Mac users:  Buy
virtualization software and run Windows on it!