TurboTax in Wine

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Feb 11 16:49:17 MST 2008

Interesting that they have broadened their browser support.  Does it
work for Firefox running on Linux?

In 2005 we ran into Turbotax suddenly failing to support, even not
allowing, a browser other than IE or Netscape on Windows.  (My own
request for alternatives is in the archive here:
http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20050120.202305.d94b3b2a.en.html
)

We have since used taxactonline.com without problems.

Alan