TurboTax in Wine

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 16:39:12 MST 2008

I have to agree fully, I've used the online turbotax for the last 2
years.  Now, you still need to pay for the use of federal and state
tax return if you made over 35K, otherwise they have a "freedom tax"
edition.  The IRS website talks all about this stuff.

http://www.turbotaxonline.com & http://turbotax.intuit.com work
through Firefox and Internet Explorer.

On Feb 11, 2008 3:06 PM, Charles Jones <charles.jones at ciscolearning.org> wrote:

> I've found the online version of turbotax (at turbotax.com) to work just
> as well as the media version.  No emulation required :)

Thanks,
Dan Lund

"This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny, and usher in a
future brighter than anything we can imagine."