way off.... topic

fouldragon at aol.com fouldragon at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 20:48:20 MST 2008

>what site should I e-file through? efile.com costs 30 bucks! I found
>taxact.com to be free but I've never heard of them

I used taxact.com, and although I had a very simple return, it did
generate the same answers as my pencil-and-paper preparation.

Their federal job is free, but it has a few gotchas:

-It bugs you about 10 times to buy the $10 or $20 version.

-They charge like $15 for a state filing.

-I didn't care for the interface.