way off.... topic

Harold hmichels01 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 10 19:39:17 MST 2008

On Mon, 2008-02-11 at 01:58 +0000, Michael Havens wrote:
> what site should I e-file through? efile.com costs 30 bucks! I found
> taxact.com to be free but I've never heard of them

The IRS offers:

http://www.irs.gov/efile/article/0,,id=118986,00.html

if your adjusted gross was less than $54,000.

If you are beyond that amount you will be charged a fee.

I would presume that if you link in through the irs.gov site that the
vendors have been vetted.

If you mail it in all you pay for is the stamp.
(Snail Mail? What could I possibly be thinking?)

Harold