hey i found a new toy for iceweasel

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 01:39:57 MST 2008

On Feb 5, 2008 12:28 AM,  <storkus at storkus.com> wrote:
> Uhhhhhh...I wonder how many other mail providers or programs/suites this
> vulnerability applies to.  I just got a new e-mail account and it does
> the
> full-time https thing.  Considering that my internet connection goes
> over our 802.11b system in the clear, the thought of those session ID's
> and
> passwords going in the clear worries me, especially with the number of
> people I see getting DHCP leases (but not past the captive portal) on
> our system!
> And those are just the ones dumb enough to be seen...

Yeah, if you are really caring about security, you would tunnel
everything over ssh :-)  I think you should implement
unspidedownternet or blurrynet for your free wifi users...heh
http://ex-parrot.com/~pete/upside-down-ternet.html
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."