hey i found a new toy for iceweasel

storkus at storkus.com storkus at storkus.com
Tue Feb 5 01:28:00 MST 2008

Uhhhhhh...I wonder how many other mail providers or programs/suites this
vulnerability applies to.  I just got a new e-mail account and it does
the
full-time https thing.  Considering that my internet connection goes
over our 802.11b system in the clear, the thought of those session ID's
and
passwords going in the clear worries me, especially with the number of
people I see getting DHCP leases (but not past the captive portal) on
our system!
And those are just the ones dumb enough to be seen...

Mike