A linux list with a better signal to noise ratio?

eric© ericlists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:19:09 MST 2008

It's not at all about liking or disliking anyone at all.  It just
seems that the majority of the content posted lately has been stuff
like arguing over what constitutes flamebait.  There might be some
actual good content in there somewhere, but I don't feel like wading
through the crap to find it.  I don't care about on topic vs off topic
stuff, but I can do without constant piddly argument.  Lately, it just
doesn't feel like I'm on a Linux interest list, but rather a general
talk about anything list.

eric