OT: (maybe): article [at computerworld.com] about Microsoft [and the] "open-source community"

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Mon Dec 15 21:08:44 MST 2008

Well open source is not a bunch of hippies in their basements it is big
business.
-Novell
-IBM
-Sun
-Adobe

All these companies know they have to alter their courses and freedom is not
why. Piracy has become second nature in society and with the upcoming
generations the concept of spending money for digital goods is just an odd
concept. The open source people say hey here its free, and people say so
what this too is free. You will loose a well no its not battle and frankley
these big companies are coming to a realization so will they. The business
models are changing and you will see all these companies bating hooks to
lure you in. Once you come in the door slams behind you and a mob of clowns
shows up and well the rest is just too much to reviel.

James Finstrom