OT: Screaming Hardware Deals

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Thu Dec 11 09:42:25 MST 2008

Before I go and list this HW on Craig's list in a couple days, I'd like
to give y'all first dibs. This is all hardware that came from an estate.
First come first served.
Please reply off list to keep the noise down. ;)

1) Complete system, gently used, in original boxes:
   .) HP Pavilion a6110n:
      2.4GH AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ dusl-core
      nVidia GeForce 6150 w/ 128M RAM
      2G RAM (4G max)
      320GB SATA
      DVD-/+RW
      6 USB, 2 FireWire, 15-in-1 memory card reader
      digital audio out
      10/100 Ethernet
      Vista Home Premium (w/ Media Center capabilities) (factory state)
   .) MAG Innovision LT1919WDB monitor
   .) Epson CX5000 All-in-one (print/scan/copy)
   All this for only $475

2) HP Pavilion a1330n:
    2.4GH AMD Athlon 64 3800+, 512KB L2 cache
    ATI Radeon XPress 200 video
    1G RAM (4G max)
    250GB SATA
    Dual-layer multi-format DVD burner
    6 USB, 2 FireWire, 9-in-1 memory card reader
    10/100 Ethernet
    WinXP Media Center 2005 (Update Rollup 2) (factory state)
    $175

3) Sharp UX-510 Facsimile:
    includes 3 new thermal ribbons
    $35

4) CyberPower 700AVR UPS:
    $25

5) HP ScanJet 3300C Scanner:
    $20

6) Terayon TJ715 Cable Modem:
    $15

P.S. If you can't hear the screaming, check your audio controls. ;)
--
-Eric 'shubes'