OT: Screaming Hardware Deals

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Thu Dec 11 09:39:58 MST 2008

Before I go and list this HW on Craig's list in a couple days, I'd like
to give y'all first dibs. This is all hardware that came from an estate.

1) Complete system, gently used, in original boxes:
   .) HP Pavilion a6110n:
      2.4GH AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ dusl-core
      nVidia GeForce 6150 w/ 128M RAM
      2G RAM (4G max)
      320GB SATA
      DVD-/+RW
      6 USB, 2 FireWire, 15-in-1 memory card reader
      digital audio out
      10/100 Ethernet
      Vista Home Premium (w/ Media Center capabilities) (factory state)
   .) MAG Innovision LT1919WDB monitor
   .) Epson CX5000 All-in-one (print/scan/copy)
   All this for only $475

2) HP Pavilion a1330n:
    2.4GH AMD Athlon 64 3800+, 512KB L2 cache
    ATI Radeon XPress 200 video
    1G RAM (4G max)
    250GB SATA
    Dual-layer multi-format DVD burner
    6 USB, 2 FireWire, 9-in-1 memory card reader
    10/100 Ethernet
    WinXP Media Center 2005 (Update Rollup 2) (factory state)
    $175

3) Sharp UX-510 Facsimile:
    includes 3 new thermal ribbons
    $35

4) CyberPower 700AVR UPS:
    $25

5) HP ScanJet 3300C Scanner:
    $20

6) Terayon TJ715 Cable Modem:
    $15

P.S. If you can't hear the screaming, check your audio controls. ;)
--
-Eric 'shubes'