SSH to GNOME keyring

Joe joe at nationnet.com
Thu Dec 11 08:08:46 MST 2008

That did not work for me. It looks like it's a bug in gnome-keyring.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-keyring/+bug/187127

I did the following to resolve the problem:

mv /usr/lib/gnome-keyring/gnome-keyring-ask
/usr/lib/gnome-keyring/gnome-keyring-ask.orig
ln -s /bin/true /usr/lib/gnome-keyring/gnome-keyring-ask

Not the best solution, but was the only option I found that worked and
did not seem to break anything that I use.