SSH to GNOME keyring

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Dec 10 14:57:31 MST 2008

Solutions:

Try LibPam:  http://ubuntu-tutorials.com/2007/07/12/automatically-unlocking-the-default-gnome-keyring-pam-keyring/

Questions:

1) Did you use encryptfs file encryption  on this system?
2) Do you have any pam.d customizations?  (There is a PAM patch in Intrepid)

3) Are you using any "wrapped passphrase" that is not automatically
added into the keyring - like shhutout or shit for SSH brute force
protection?

4) I assume the key is setup?

www.Obnosis.com |  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis |  (503)754-4452
Catch the January PLUG HackFest!   Kristy Westphal, CSO for the AZ Department of Economic
Security will provide a one hour
presentation on forensics 1/10/09 Noon at UAT.edu.