OT: Linux - Stop holding our kids back

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:35:38 MST 2008

I thought his reply was perfect, I would have berated her.

She is obvious not a good teacher, she has a prejudiced view of linux.

On one hand she says she tried it in college, and the other says it is
illegal, and there is no such thing as free software.

Before I threaten to PURSUE CHARGES, I would do research FIRST.

Whether she is ignorant, or just one of the borg, you don't scold a student
for wanting to learn.

And she is the one that needs to learn, that this is not just a windows
world, that servers are what keep the world turning. Someone who goes on a
rant like that needs to be TAUGHT A LESSON.

LOL