OT : disk enclosure recommendation

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 18:39:56 MST 2008

www.openfiler.com

That with an old desktop with a pair of 1TB drives will give you a
gret home file server. And you can even set up nfs so it just allways
there for the mac. The real difficulty lies in the sata card if its
not native, but there are likely some sata card that linux will see
just fine for cheap. Leave the orig ide drive and you can soft mirror
them easy.

 That's what I would do. Looks like you have some options.