OT : disk enclosure recommendation

fouldragon at aol.com fouldragon at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 11:35:46 MST 2008

Wouldn't JBOD end up setting everything up as a >1300Gb single unit?

I'd say to put the backup in a seperate box-- just to isolate it as
much as possible.  If the power supply in the "external storage" NAS
goes out in violent fashion, or someone deletes the wrong thing, you
don't want it also taking the "backup" drive.