Aug W Side meeting - - location?

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 22:15:50 MST 2008

He later sent an email out that was an "oops" pointing to another
place on like 30th ave and bell (or close, I do everything visibly on
bell)
I didn't go though, was meaning to but life takes it's toll.

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli