Aug W Side meeting - - location?

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Thu Aug 28 16:10:52 MST 2008

Does anyone know what happened last night?
   ("if anything"?)
There was one message (from Tuna I think), dated 21-Aug-2008 I think,
that said it was going to be at some "Bertos" place at 2401 W Bethany Home.
I did not go there.  (should I have?)
Instead  I went to "Poli" Bertos, which is at about 3220 W Bell Rd or
so, -- not
   far from the "usual" W Side meeting location.
About 4 of us waited, (and talked among ourselves)
   until past 7:30 and no one else showed up
   (at that Bell Rd location).
I stayed there until at least 8:00.
I think there "may have been" some mis-understanding.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale AZ
schwartz at acm.org