I need a Sr. RedHat Linux Administrator with at least 5+yrs experience

Rutledge, Shawn (00210) shawn.rutledge at rht.com
Thu Aug 28 09:58:54 MST 2008

Our client is a leading large consumer commercial enterprise, looking
for a senior Red Hat Linux Administrator with experience dealing with
Solaris and Sun hardware.  Take a look at the job description below and
if it looks like something you're interested in, give me a call or shoot
me an email, and I'd be glad to discuss it with you further.

Job Requirements

*	8+ years experience managing servers in a production environment

*	5+ years experience installing, configuring, securing and
managing RH Linux and Solaris servers in a production environment

*	Experience with Solaris 9 and RH Linux

*	5+ years experience writing OS scripts on RH Linux and Solaris

*	Experience installing, configuring and maintaining all manner of
Sun server hardware, HP servers and HP blades

*	Experience using Netapp Network Attached Storage via NFS

*	Ability to support systems during non-business hours

*	Experience supporting Oracle applications

*	Solid understanding of networking fundamentals

*	Proven track record managing projects

*	Ability to develop solutions, act independently, and
problem-solve

*	Proven track record working within a team environment and
collaborating on all aspects of system management

Other Desired Skills

*	Experience with Veritas Netbackup

*	Experience with VMWare ESX 3.x

*	Experience managing Netapp Filers

SHAWN RUTLEDGE

Recruiter

Robert Half Technology

2375 E. Camelback Road, Suite 290

Phoenix, AZ  85016

Main:  (602) 224-2486 x27315

Fax:  (602) 224-4870

www.rht.com

What's in and what's out on the job hunt? Find out by tuning in to the
<blocked::http://workvine.com/podcast.html> Robert Half International
Career Podcast Series.