Installfest---moved to sept 6

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 04:40:18 MST 2008

Mike, I believe that this Saturday is cancelled or rather moved to September 6. That is due to the facility we go to for installfest NOT having internet capability this weekend. The change in date/weekend is for this month only. Next month, as far as anyone knows it will be the last saturday of the month there after.

Ed/ke7feg  ....Hurry up November...enough heat so far!!

Did I mention, 2/23/07 the FCC dropped all cw (AKA Morse code) testing for any class of license as a ham? Just pass the written exams.