KDE 4 and Kubuntu?

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 20:08:40 MST 2008

And on that road, I figure I'll share something I ran across in my
google advertisements which caught my eye.
A $299 Ubuntu computer...
2ghz cpu, 1gb ram, 160gb sata drive, nvidia 6100 video card, etc..
figured I'd share.
http://www.zareason.com/shop/product.php?productid=16183

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli