KDE 4 and Kubuntu?

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:33:35 MST 2008

I meant between Ubuntu and RHEL/CentOS.  The only reason I put RHEL
and CentOS together is because CentOS is pretty much RHEL without the
name breaking copyrights.

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli