Help with apache mod_rewrite

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Thu Aug 21 07:20:35 MST 2008

Bryan : None of the example redirects you posted really require regular
expressions.  As far as I can see you want a simple mapping of
/dir1/dir2 to /other_dir.  Of course I don't know the details, but it
seems like you're making this more complicated than it needs to be.  Why
won't a simple Redirect solve your problem?  If it really won't, I'm
interested in the reasons.

alex