Help with apache mod_rewrite

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 00:50:37 MST 2008

  Im not sure about mod_proxy, but if you are using httpd2 you can write a
small mod_perl TransHandler to do the job:

  http://ziya.suzen.net/2007/09/url-rewriting-with-modperl.html

  if you do a lot of web programming, mod_perl is worthwhile learning, you
can do a lot of cool things with it.  Basically all the httpd2 internals are
exposed to mod_perl.

  -jmz