[Fwd: Rejected email connections after GMail move]

Alan Dayley adayley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 23:37:58 MST 2008

To quote myself:
> at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
> [ns3.LuftHans.com. (10): Connection timed out]
> --------------------
>
> Hmm... I need to go read the referenced article.

The referenced article states that the most common causes for this issue
are:

*  The other domain doesn't have up-to-date MX records or is otherwise
misconfigured.
* The other domain is blacklisting or graylisting messages from Gmail.
* The other domain is experiencing temporary networking problems.

So, Mr. owner of ns3.LuftHans.com, can we work out this issue so my
emails from consultpros.com will get through to PLUG and you?

;^)

Alan