Red Hat Academy(GREAT)

mylinux at cox.net mylinux at cox.net
Wed Aug 20 19:44:01 MST 2008

For those who are interested, The Red Hat Academy at Estrella is great.
You can't find a better instructor than Randy. He really cares about his students. I have taken a few classes with Randy and he is one of the best instructors I have ever had.
You will not go wrong by taking a class over there.

Mike Enriquez
former Randy Larson student.