Looking for ways to limit access to a Windows Program

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 22:46:50 MST 2008

I wouldn't 'check' by going by her DURING the 1.5 hours ... shows you don't trust her ...  which is probably wise. But would note when she started and set my own alarm..either wrist watch or whatever and then check after the 1.5 hours is over.

Too bad kids are not as, ah, whatever as my cat. ONLY TWICE has he darted out and somewhat been hard to catch, well, hard??, not really, just ran across the yard! And each time he got no leash time for two days and somehow I think he knows why! This afternoon/evening he wanted out while I was waiting for the once a month ride to a meeting, as soon as I said 'in' he started for the door. Later, he wanted out when I got home, so I let him, again 'Sandy...in' and he started for the door before I reached for the long lead hanging from the porch. And a third time also. I trust him more than anyone else in the world!! And I trust several people!!

This lifelong dog lover never knew there was any cat as dependable/kind/loving.

Just had to say that. Sorry for the OT part! But would be nice if kids were all that dependable!! (Adults too)

Ed/ke7feg  ....Hurry up November...enough heat so far!!

Did I mention, 2/23/07 the FCC dropped all cw (AKA Morse code) testing for any class of license as a ham? Just pass the written exams.