My firewall issues

farli farli at deru.com
Mon Aug 18 12:33:59 MST 2008

I have a firewall running Mandrake SNF which connects to the internet
via a dialup connection and connects to three other boxes, one vista,
one mandrake 2006, and one mandrake 2007, thru a four port hub.

Need any more info?  I am not a genius here, but I know a little bit
about this internal network of ours.