Looking for a good and inexpensive Linux Sys Admin class

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Aug 16 15:03:16 MST 2008

Am 13. Aug, 2008 schwätzte koder so:

> Paradise Valley will be doing a sys admin in the spring, but they want a
> Linux OS course that they are offering this fall as a pre-requisite

It's likely that you can get an override by talking to the instructor.

> Only three seats left for fall course.

Cool, glad to know they're filling up.

The CIS126DL instructor let me know she's going to start advertising the
PLUG west side meetings for us.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  Learn OpenOffice.org - http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/BPC110.html
#  Passwords are like underwear. You don't share them, you don't hang them on