Looking for a good and inexpensive Linux Sys Admin class

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 13:38:18 MST 2008

Until we learn that it's "distance learning" on campus ;)

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli