GCC C/C++ application to run on Windows

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 13:44:33 MST 2008

QT is free for personal use.  The only time it isn't free is if you
were selling software.
Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli