Depressing IT Job Prospects

storkus at storkus.com storkus at storkus.com
Mon Aug 11 04:59:56 MST 2008

That's a good point, Tony, but one of those articles quoted directly
from the Dept. of Labor (the one with the stats), so it's not just the
usual media love of blowing things out of proportion.  I completely
agree with you on the Valley, though--when I went back home to Reno a
couple of weeks ago, I discovered the economic downturn has hit much
harder there than it has here, so we're very lucky down here, IT or not.

Mike