Kopete or Pidgin?

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 00:48:52 MST 2008

Hi group,

I have been a long time user and fan of Pidgin, the multi protocol IM client
formerly known as Gaim... However, I found Kopete in Debian's apt
repositories just now and it piqued my interest. Has anyone used both and has
an opinion on which is better?

On the one hand I don't want to lose any of the features I've grown to love in
KDE, but on the other hand, I'd like the tight integration with KDE that
kopete provides (for example showing people's online status in KaddressBook,
among others)

Best,
Ryan Rix

--
Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix

Love me two times babeh, 'cause I've got AIDS!