PLUG-discuss Digest, Vol 38, Issue 7

Mike Bushroe mbushroe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 15:57:01 MST 2008

I have been trying to do something similar with Atmel atTinys and
ATMegas. They do not have Ethernet or USB, but even just getting the
RS-232 to work on the ATTiny24 has been tough. And to help with that,
I was trying to load the gEDA PC Board design and layout tools, which
would not load because my GTK+ was out of date, and I could not update
that because pango would not compile and load, so I tried burning a
new install disk to upgrade from SuSe 10.1 to SuSe 11.0, and now the
Grub loader is messed up and the boot process fails to find the
motherboard's Ethernet chip, so it fails to enter run level 5. So I
would like to crash the Devel meeting tonight to ask for help getting
my system, running again.

(sorry if this repeats, but my previous attempts at posting have not
shown up yet)

Mike